Service: Customization, installation, guidance, and training
Cooperation: Factory Directly
The husker is mainly used for husking rice, millet and other grains. It achieves the purpose of shelling by squeezing and rubbing the paddy with the help of a pair of rubber rollers that rotate at different speeds.
The rice husker is mainly used for husking rice, millet, and other grains. It achieves the purpose of shelling by squeezing and rubbing the paddy with the help of a pair of rubber rollers that rotate at different speeds. This husker adjusts the pressure of the tight rollers by air pressure, the cylinder controls the rubber rollers, automatically detects, automatically closes the rollers when there is material, and automatically loosens the rollers in time when there is no material. The motor directly drives the rubber roller through the hexagonal belt, replacing the traditional process of the gearbox.
The rice hulling equipment has lower noise, no oil leakage, and is more green. At the same time, using the difference in the suspension speed of the rice husk and the rice husk, the rice husk mixture is separated from the rice husk by suction.
1. High hulling rate, low rate of crack: The machine adopts reasonable line speed difference and adjustable roller pressure, the hulling rate reached 90%, the breakdown rate is less than 5%, and remained stable in the production process.
2. Smooth running: The main rotating parts are strictly tested, and have a stable operation, and small vibration force.
3. Low roll consumption: Good ventilation and heat dissipation device, avoid overheating roller.
4. Husk separation effect is good, After the shelling, of raw materials through the aspirator, the grain mixture is completely separated from the bran.
5. With double supporting construction, rubble roll is not apt to form a difference in roll end diameters, with steady performance.