Modern Complete Set Rice Milling System consist of:
1. Combined Paddy Cleaner: removing all impurities and unfilled grains from the paddy;
2. Rice Hulling Machine: a rice huller or paddy husker is an agricultural machine used to automate the process of removing the chaff (the outer husks) of grains of rice.
3.Paddy Separator: it is mainly used for separating brown rice from paddy making use of their differences in specific gravity and friction coefficient in three parts: paddy, brown rice and a mix of both.
4.Rice Milling Machine: the rice whitening machine is developed for rice whitening, which is an advanced technology of the world rice mill whitener at present to make rice temperature down, bran content less, and broken increment lower.
15T/D Rice Mill Machine - Main Machine List
|1||Combined Cleaner and Destoner Machine||1|
|3||Paddy Rice Separator||1|
|4||Strong pull wind emery roller rice mill||1|
|6||Rice Bucket Elevator||8|
1. White Rice Grader: The broken rice in the finished rice is separated to improve the quality of the finished rice
2. Rice Polisher: improving the appearance of milled rice by removing remaining bran particles and by polishing the exterior of the milled kernel, make the white rice more smoother and brighter
3. Rice Color Sorter:Selecting our the other colors rice or mildew rice from white rice, to remove the bad rice, black rice, yellow rice, half-husked rice, etc
4. Rice Packing Machine: Set the weight of each bag of maters for packing according to your needs and pack the white rice in bag, preparing milled rice for transport to the customer.
5. Magnetic Separating: Remove the magnetic material in the rice, so as not to damage the subsequent rice milling equipment
6. Grain silos:Cache the produced white rice
15T/D Complete Rice Mill Plant Features
Rice Mill Machine Application
Our rice mill can process steamed rice, white rice, long rice, short rice, glutinous rice, etc. It is very suitable for farmer use, rice process workshop, rice factory, or reselling. Welcome contact us for the details, thanks.